Episode Summary And Feed Content
In this episode, Timothy Paulson shares how the first 3 seconds of any marketing can lead to wealth when done right, or failure when done poorly.
- A tribute to the late Dan Kennedy.
- You only get ONE chance to make a first impression.
- The “3-second rule” to the most powerful marketing.
- Your prospects and clients need to know you are speaking to them.
- Enter the conversation going on in the mind of your clients and prospect.
- Timothy Paulson’s example of marketing for Chiropractors.
- The THREE BIG questions you need to ask about every piece of marketing you do.
- A look at and critique of different websites.
- To get involved with the ELITE CLEANERS
- Joe Polish
- Dan Kennedy
- Gary Halbert
- Robert Collier
- Eben Pagan
Rich Cleaner is a program for Cleaners, Restorers and other entrepreneurs who want to take their business to a higher level of success. It’s the place you can go for collaboration, contribution, and connections. Members get marketing strategies, business building tools, tactics for exponential growth and more. It’s easy to join, and very affordable. You can learn more about the Elite Cleaners at www.RichCleaner.com