In this episode you will discover Part 2 of the Immutable Laws of Success for Service Providers, Carpet Cleaners, and Restorers with Industry Marketing Expert, Timothy Paulson. In this 3 part series, get a glimpse of the top indicators of where you’ll be in 5 years, the power of a mastermind, creating an ELF Business instead of a HALF Business, and more. In part 3, you’ll learn how to go deeper with these strategies with direct examples for carpet cleaners and restorers.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Timothy in this episode:
- The Four Main Principles that are common in Highly Successful People
- The story of a young man who went from Professional Baseball player to Master Artist by having those simple principles.
- How you can transform your business with Rich Cleaner
- Timothy’s Welcome [:30]
- Recap of last episode [0:35]
- Napoleon Hill, Think and grow Rich [1:00]
- Four Principles of Success [2:00]
- The story of Don Paulson, Professional Baseball Player to Master Artist [3:00]
- He had a burning desire, he was decisive, he formed a mastermind alliance, and he knew he could give him specialized knowledge. [8:00]
- How he became known as Buck Paulson [10:30]
- His story is an example of how you as a Cleaner or Restorer can use these same principles to become great. [13:30]
- You can become great by bringing your burning desire, being decisive and agreeing to invest in a mastermind alliance with Joe Polish who is the master in marketing for cleaning and restoring services. [14:30]
- In the next episode, we will get really specific and share examples of many in the industry who totally transformed their business with these principles. [15:00]
Timothy Paulson has been a part of monumental business successes through his career. He served as Vice-President of Hair Club for Men, helping the company to grow from 8 to 69 offices and a $120 million a year company during his tenure. With Joe Polish he is co-author of the best-selling audio program “Piranha Marketing: The 7 Success Multiplying Secrets to Dominate any Market You Enter.” Timothy has worked closely with Joe Polish since 2001, helping Cleaning and Restoration companies transform their businesses to become “ELF” (Easy, Lucrative and Fun). He also helped Joe create the famous “Better Your Best Contest” model which has resulted in tens of millions of dollars of increased business for participants.
Timothy is the author of books, including LOVE & GROW RICH: How to Love Your Way to Life’s Riches.