In Episode 15 Show Notes:
- As you listen in today you’ll experience a stellar example of a Consumer’s Guide for Truckmounts, as Mike Roden tours you through Sapphire Scientific’s manufacturing plant:
- See their ‘best practice’ that can translate into the way you provide service to your customers.
- A key component in the quality of the heat exchanger they make that ensures it lasts and lasts…PLUS you’ll see how this quality in their work process should be a technique that you can apply when educating your customers about the quality of certain aspects of your service.
- Sapphire’s unique selling point that differentiates their machines from all the others on the market. Do you have a unique selling point for your service? And are you making it obvious so your prospects see the difference when you market your company?
- Learn how having a consumer’s guide to your service is something that gives you an opportunity to educate and differentiate your service from all competition!
- Special Bonus…find out how Joel almost got his head blown off!