Episode Summary And Feed Content
In this episode, Timothy Paulson shares insights from $1 Billion Brands on “Branding vs. Direct Response Marketing.”
- Branding vs. Direct Response Marketing
- How much $ do you need to brand your business?
- What is branding?
- What is direct response?
- What companies should you imitate (and at what point in their history?)
- Sy Sperling and Hair Club for Men’s branding secrets
- Why some people love branding (it’s about accountability)
- Billboard ads by lawyers – a complete waste of money?
- Don’t look to become famous; look to make the sale.
- Joe Polish’s “Is Selling Evil” presentation.
- Joe Polish
- Ray Kroc
- Phil Knight
- Steve Jobs
- Sy Sperling
- Claude Hopkins
- Robert Collier
- Dan Kennedy
- Gary Halbert
- The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing by Al Ries and Jack Trout
Rich Cleaner is a program for Cleaners, Restorers and other entrepreneurs who want to take their business to a higher level of success. It’s the place you can go for collaboration, contribution, and connections. Members get marketing strategies, business building tools, tactics for exponential growth and more. It’s easy to join, and very affordable. You can learn more about the Elite Cleaners at www.RichCleaner.com