At the 2016 Genius Network Annual Event, Joe Polish was joined on stage for a high-level marketing discussion with marketing legends Dean Graziosi and Brendon Burchard. This episode is a clip from a longer discussion, filled with best marketing practices to live by.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn in this episode:
Dean Graziosi’s comments:
- Nothing sells better than these THREE foundational things: 1:20
- Live in the mind of your prospects/clients. 2:05
- Finish conversations they’re having, not that you’re having. 2:55
- Your clients will love you, buy from you, when you do this. 3:32
- When people feel understood, they’ll trust you and buy from you.
- Dan Sullivan’s “DOS Conversation.” 4:35
- Authenticity and Passion outdo everything else 5:15
- Marketing “Delivery Systems.” 6:55
Brendon Burchard’s comments:
- The challenge Brendon gave years ago: “If you’re not doing this, you’re not doing modern marketing… yet.” 7:15
- AND…”You’re not marketing if you’re not doing this today.” 7:30