Joe Polish appeared on the stage of the 2016 Genius Network Annual Event with Dean Graziosi and Brendon Burchard. Due to popular demand (we brought you part of their discussion in Rich Cleaner episodes #55 and #56), we bring you more of the discussion in this episode. In this episode Brendon and Dean respond to Joe Polish’s query about their personal success rituals.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Brendon’s personal success habits and rituals
- Dean’s personal success habits and rituals
- How this can change your life for the better.
- 0:51 Own your morning
- 1:05 Brendon’s morning rituals
- 1:25: Plan the day
- 1:45 Brendon goes through this ritual every single 50 minutes of the day,
- 40: Brendon’s never tired because he does this.
- 3:42: Dean’s habits
- 3:45: Dean’s morning health drink
- 4:15: Dean’s two biggest shifts allowing to live in a beautiful state.
- 4:46 Success traps
- 5:35: Two things that Dean does every day besides the rituals.
- 6:03: Switching from “have to do” to “get to do.”
- 7:32: Brendon’s feelings about “hate” and “have to”
- 8:24: Honor the struggle
- 8:49: “You’ve lost the game of life if you do this.”
- Peter Diamandis
- Dan Sullivan
- Tony Robbins
- Lee Brower
Small hinges swing big doors.
Rich Cleaner is a program for Cleaners and Restorers who want to take their business to a higher level of success. It’s the place you can go for collaboration, contribution, and connections. Members get marketing strategies, business building tools, tactics for exponential growth and more. It’s easy to join, and very affordable. You can also learn more about the Elite Cleaners program at www.RichCleaner.com. Click on the links on the right of the page for more information and free resources.