Timothy Paulson interviews Tim Copsey of Copsey Carpet Cleaning Company, LLC in Bend, Oregon. Tim attended the August ELF Business Blueprint Event in Joe Polish’s Genius Network offices.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Tim Copsey’s biggest takeaways from the ELF Business Blueprint Event.
- Marketing that got Copsey’s Carpet Cleaning Company 8-1 ROI
- Timothy Paulson’s insights into optimizing your marketing
- Tools to create an ELF (Easy, Lucrative and Fun) business
- Tim Copsey speaks of meeting Joe Polish in person at the ELF event.
- The one question Tim was able to ask Joe personally.
- Joe’s unique answer to Tim’s question.
- Tim’s biggest takeaway for the ELF Event: The Not to Do List.
- A critical question Tim asked of himself (and that each cleaner should ask)
- Don’t step over GOLD coins in order to pick up Silver and Bronze coins.
- Tim got 8-1 ROI when he used this one letter.
- Timothy Paulson shares strategy to optimize results from already successful sales letters.
- Huge takeaway for Tim: Target Marketing. Get real specific on your target market.
- Comments about 3-Step letters and a referral system.
- The next ELF Business Event – December 2017.
People mentioned in this episode:
- Joe Polish
- Dan Kuschell
- Sylvan Freed
- Ken Copsey
- Rory Fatt
- Dan Sullivan
- Babe Ruth
- Bill Phillips
- Dan Kennedy
- Dean Jackson
“You can’t make $150K a year doing $15 an hour activities.” -Rory Fatt
“A not to do list is more important than a to-do list.” – Brian Tracy
“Delegate everything except genius.” Dan Sullivan
“Keep putting the bucket down the well until the bucket comes up dry.”
“Mail it again…it’s amazing how many people don’t get [understand] that.” – Dan Kennedy
Rich Cleaner is a program for Cleaners and Restorers who want to take their business to a higher level of success. It’s the place you can go for collaboration, contribution, and connections. Members get marketing strategies, business building tools, tactics for exponential growth and more. It’s easy to join, and very affordable. You can also learn more about the Elite Cleaners.